Abby

Saturday, September 26, 2009


I've known Abby since my very first photography class in Dallas Texas four years ago. Since then, we took every single class the Institute in Photographic Studies had to offer - together. This last year, Abby joined the ranks of me and the other IPS instructors, teaching photography for several of their classes.

This year, Abby came out for 3 weeks to spend with IPS in Colorado. We had a reunion, held our basics in photography class, and last week we wrapped up the photo processing class, PWP II. During this class, Abby told me that her fabulous boyfriend [and Navy Seal], Andy was really missing her. She decided to bring me in on a special portrait shoot for her guy. We kept the shoot really simple. One window. One reflector. One chair.

But wow. Did these photo's come out nice.

I always feel especially satisfied when I achieve a successful portrait session with fellow photographers. This 30 minute shoot was no exception. DC photographer Abby loved the pictures, and is sending them off to her Andy one day at a time.

If you want a similar portrait session, be sure to give me a ring!








Christina

 
Bride.Inspired - by Templates para novo blogger