New Shoots. Good Seasons. Continued Projects.

Monday, April 20, 2009


Well, the last week was the start of a new editing routine. I've been spending six hours or more in front of my laptop sorting, editing, and compiling the projects that I've been working on with Revolutionary Media.

I'm not gonna lie, editing so long is really challenging for me. I'm working on 3 mulitmedia projects in the middle of normal shoots with editing, and another wedding season is coming upon my business. I look forward to the different aspects of this artistic media work. Right now, it just finds me in one place with not a lot of deviance.

Saturday I took a break from editing to do a concert shoot for The Dickson String Quartet. And you may notice, yes, they carry my last name. My fabulous brothers and sister are amazing musicians. You can view them on www.thedicksonfive.com.

Here's a sneak peak at what we brought back home. Stay tuned for some more really sweet images!

 
Bride.Inspired - by Templates para novo blogger