April's Projects bring May's Pieces!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hey Everyone!

This April I've had a little bit of a break from my wedding shooting to facilitate my philanthropic work with several non profit organizations in Portland and the surrounding area. I've been shooting and creating a few multimedia pieces for these organizations.

I think perhaps what I love most about being a photographer is the ability to enrich the lives of others. My brides walk away from their beautiful day with gorgeous memories. My sponsored non-profits are able to have short video's that surge their donations and support. In fact, these two types of photography go hand in hand. At least 20% of my wedding photography fees are donated to this nonprofit mulitmedia work, enabling my brides to be a part of philanthropic work around the world. ;-)

The art of photography isn't passive my friends. It is active.

And it is a wonderful thing to be a part of.

If you want to see more about what I'm working on right now, follow www.theRevMediaProject.blogspot.com.

Also, check out the organizations I'm donating my services to: www.ChristianFamilyAdoptions.org and www. AvonleaAcres.com
[ME! In a synergy meeting for the Christian Family Adoptions fundraising piece!]

 
Bride.Inspired - by Templates para novo blogger