The Value of My Life

Saturday, January 31, 2009


I had the privilege of visiting one of my dearest photography friends last week in Minneapolis. We had such a fabulous time sitting in coffee shops and looking at websites together [it was below zero the whole time!].

At church on Sunday, the speaker made an interesting comment that stood out to me. It is such a very good reminder about what we should do with our lives. I hope my life is defined in this way:

"The value of your life is determined by what you give."

2 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

Christina, those are very good thoughts. Thanks so much for sharing!

Ruth Ann said...

whoa, that's pretty neat...I click refresh after I'd posted my comment and the whole blog looks different. :) I guess you must be working on it now. It looks like it's going to be very nice - I can't wait to see the finished product!

Love you Christina!
Ruth Ann

 
Bride.Inspired - by Templates para novo blogger