The Life of a Photographer

Saturday, October 18, 2008

So, when the hustle and bustle starts melting away, and before the mad preparations for my New Zealand trip begin, I get some quiet time to perform tasks such as backing up photo's and clearing hard drives.

And in these moments, I discover some nice surprises from previous trips like this landscape from my time in Colorado.

In a little over a week, I'll be heading out to New Zealand to lead a missions photography training program. I'll return to the states just in time to meet up with my family in LA for Thanksgiving.

Keep watch for some really sweet stories of New Zealand adventures!

8 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

love the memories of Colorado!! they shall forever live in my heart

I can't wait to hear stories and see pictures of New Zealand - bring 'em on, please!! :)

Love to you!

Satheesh Haripad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Satheesh Haripad said...

Hi Christina,

I just came across your blog. I love your photos. I'm also so passionate about the photography though I'm not a professional. It would be great if you can have a look at some of my attempts posted in my blog http://lookintothecamera.blogspot.com/.

Waiting for more attractions in your blog.

Best regards
Satheesh
Bangalore

Lisa said...

What do you use to back -up your photos?

Pictoria said...

Hi Christina,
I, too, have happened upon your beautiful photos & blog and have enjoyed everything. I'm curious about your missions photography and look forward to hearing about your adventures.
Best wishes!
Valerie

Jessica Purvis said...

Hey Christina!

I can't wait to see and read more about your missions work over there!Hope you're having a blast!

Your former student,
Jessica Purvis(Seifert):D

David said...

Your shots are so breath-taking! I love photography too. I just dont have the appropriate equipment. Anways, I'm blessed! :D

Ainsley said...

Hi,
I have been admiring your work for a while now and was really impressed. I was wondering if you could take the time to glance over my blog and tell me how I could improve my work?
Thank you and God Bless,
Ainsley
p.s. my blog is:
http://ainsleypthomas.blogspot.com/

 
Bride.Inspired - by Templates para novo blogger