Joby And Paula

Sunday, October 5, 2008


A fabulous weekend of weddings and engagements continued with a perfect Sunday afternoon at the beach. Joby and Paula - two dear friends - asked me last minute if we could take advantage of the beautiful weather to take engagement portraits at Canon beach. When someone says gorgeous weather at the beach, you will find me there!

Paula and Joby are a truly wonderful couple. I have been honored to watch them as their engagement has progressed. We look forward to their wedding on January 2nd, 2009. But until then, here is a little glimpse of their love and relationship.

Cheers!

- Christina

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What fun! and very inspiring. I just did an engagement shoot for family and had a blast with it!

I like that you included some of casual ones of them laughing together.

Matthew (McFarnell) said...

Very cool pics! Nice job.

 
Bride.Inspired - by Templates para novo blogger