Daniel and Dana: Highlights

Tuesday, July 21, 2009


9 months ago I met Dana on a trip with my photography school, The Institute in Photographic Studies. We embarked on a mission and travel photography experience into New Zealand and Fiji for the next 5 weeks. The trip was incredible, and I was able to get to know Dana as we journeyed through changing the world with photography. This experience has made me wish I could go on a philanthropic art project with each of my brides!!!

This last weekend I had the priviledge of being part of Dana's wedding in Colonial Beach, Virginia. We were blessed with fantastic weather - hardly humid at all - and gorgeous shooting locations.

Here's just a sneak peak of the beautiful Mrs. Dana Wise. I'm sure you will agree with me: she is a woman of beauty inside and out.

More to come soon!

 
Bride.Inspired - by Templates para novo blogger