Ben & Brice: I Thee Wed

Sunday, March 15, 2009

They met less than one year from the day they were married. Both raised in a small town where almost everyone knew everyone else, Ben and Brice met as two passionate Christians who wanted to show the love of Jesus to all they met. It seems like this focused intensity was a magnet that drew them to one another.

On March 1st, I had the priviledge of spending a mere 12 hours of my life with Ben and Brice to record their special day. To date, it was the most beautiful, most enjoyable wedding I have attended. But more than that, I can truly see how this union has, and will continue to give Jesus immense glory and pleasure.

I hope that one day my life can say the same.

Ben and Brice, I wish you all the happiness in the world, and a lovely life together in Jesus.

 
Bride.Inspired - by Templates para novo blogger