"Portraits for Change"

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Do you believe your Portraits could Change the world?

I Do.

In November, I have the chance to go to Jaiper, India. My mission: Teach photography at Youth With a Mission’s "Create India" school. The students at this school are the ones who use media to reach the indigenous peoples of India. This is a world changing opportunity. However, YWAM
cannot afford to fly out their instructors. They ask that we cover our flight over, and then they will cover the rest for our time out there.

So you see, I have a goal:

I need to raise $1200 for my ticket to India. To this end, I am launching a fundraiser:

“Portraits for Change”

1 month. 12 portrait sessions. $100 a sitting.

For the month of August I am searching for 12 passionate clients who want to be involved in changing the world. These portrait sessions would raise enough to cover my flight. Sessions can be Senior Portraits, Engagements, or Family. This covers a 45 minute session, a cd for you - from which you can print 4x6 or 5x7s, and a gallery to order 8x10's and enlargements. All proceeds will go to my flight to India.

Thanks for the support. Please refer this opportunity on to anyone anyone you know would be interested in “Portraits for Change.” For the e-flyer, click here.

Please contact me for bookings and details.

360 713 8971 or Info@ChristinaNicholePhotography.com

 
Bride.Inspired - by Templates para novo blogger