I'm Back...

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I spent the last 5 weeks continuing the life of a missions photographer in New Zealand and Fiji with IPS. The trip proved to be amazing, and confirmed to me that missions photography is indeed a passion for me. Look for my book of New Zealand landscapes the second week of December.

As incredible as the trip was, I realized how much I missed my wedding clients. ;-) This December I spend quite a bit of time developing and redesigning my websites and marketing campaign. Also, look for me at the Portland and Pudget sound mywedding bridal shows!

[Image taken from my plane window as I came home yesterday morning from Fiji]

2 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

Hi Christina!

I've loved following the updates on the IPS website! Glad to hear you had a great time, and I cannot wait to hear more about it. I for one can't wait to see your book - the pictures I have seen of New Zealand & Fiji have left me begging for more!

Love you!
Ruth Ann

Chenoa said...

Wow, Christina you're such an inspiration! How can I get a copy of your book?

 
Bride.Inspired - by Templates para novo blogger