Portraiture and Lighting

Thursday, September 25, 2008






I have reached the last 24 hours of my time here in Manitou Springs in Colorado. Katie Miller, Hannah Brandeau and myself have spent the last week teaching 8 students the ins and outs of studio and on location portraiture.

On Wednesday, I spent some time with the students by creating some really dynamic portraits of them - oh, and all within a 12 foot by 12 foot space. It was fabulous. We had a good time, and came away with some beautiful portraits.

I love creating portraits anywhere.

;-)

- Christina

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love your work and now you have a blog :) thats great...
There is a way to make your pictures bigger if you are interested that is lol...

Sarah xx

Satheesh Haripad said...

Simply WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Great work Christina..

Unknown said...

Hi i just happened to stumble upon your website. I am learning photography and portraiture specially location photography is my keen interest. Looks like i came to the website for inspiration. I hope i can benefit from the picture and the style. I had been looking for a style in portraits. I found them. I really liked it. Its great work. I hope i can learn from your picture cause i am going to experiment with it.

 
Bride.Inspired - by Templates para novo blogger